In pursuance of the United States, California CAN-SPAM act of 2003. and senate bill SB186 (advised reading for all visitors) this site advocates the following principals:
- This site will not tolerate spam and distances itself from any actions related to spamming. This site does not partake in or overlook spamming.
- We do everything in our power to protect our Customers from deleterious effects of spamming, therefore we do not tolerate spamming and report all related actions to the authorities responsible.
- We consider the use of all legal proceedings in case of spamming inflicting a loss on this site. We do not tolerate spam that in any way disturbs this site's services or Customers.
- Our Registered Users may occasionally receive newsletters in relation to this site. Subscribing to and unsubscribing from these newsletters takes a single click.
Please use our "Support Ticket System" in case you would like to report spam. We will investigate all reports as soon as possible.
What is considered spam?
- Manipulating messages, such as email headers, sent to or through our computer systems in a way that may deceit Customers of this site.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Sending, relaying or causing to be sent false, deceptive information or that is otherwise against the business interest of this site.
- Using or causing to be used DirectChat.tv computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue by posting messages in quick succession, multiple times, using capital letters only or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Consequences of spamming
- Spamming through our system or disturbing our Customers is a violation of Terms and Conditions of the site.
- Violation of our Terms and Conditions or spamming may result in legal actions against you and the termination, without notice, of your member account and/or anything associated with it. This site cannot be held responsible for any possible loss as a result of such termination.
- Payments of Performers or Webmasters violating Terms and Conditions are to be cancelled.